Our R212 Tall Triangle Wall XL Handheld Clay Extruder was specially designed to accessorize a variety of shapes from GR Pottery Forms.
With its narrow, stainless-steel blade, the R212 creates a tall, thin, triangular extrusion that's perfect for dividing plates, trays, or platters made from these unique, hand-building drape molds.
- Slices through a slab to make a plater divider shape that is tall and triangular
- Angled, stainless-steel blade leaves clean edges and pulls through clay effortlessly
- 4 3/8-inch (11 cm)-long hardwood handle
- Great for feet, handles, and more
- Adjustable-depth ski controls the thickness of the cut
- Thumb screw allows for easy ski adjustment
- Max approx. blade width 17 mm X height 30 mm
- Min approx. blade width 14 mm X height 22 mm
- Wood grain may vary
- Ideal for hand-builders and useful for throwers
- Consistent shape and adjustable thickness
- So easy to use; avoid all that pulling
- Works on a variety of clay types
- Always-sharp stainless-steel blade won’t rust or shatter
- A variety of basic and intricate shapes are available
- Not designed to be used with extremely wet or sticky clay
- Use all safety precautions
- Keep out of the reach of children
For best results, use these foot and handle-making tools when the clay is not extremely wet or sticky. The clay tool blade should be clean and dry. Ideally, pull the extrusion up and out as it is being formed or fold back the sides of the slab so the extrusion pops up and out.