Available for immediate shipment!
Say goodbye to the headache of clogged drains and asay hello to DiamondCore® Tools The CINK. This stand-alone, mobile clay water recycling system keeps clay out of drains in any studio, classroom or home.
To see how easy it is to setup and operate The CINK, click to view and download the product manual here.
THE CINK CLASSIC INCLUDES:
- Collects clay and recirculates water — with no mess!
- Four-stage clay filtration down to 1 micron
- Comes with 1 reusable string filter and 1 bag filter installed
- Includes 1 additional string filter and 1 additional bag filter
- Also comes with The CINK Accessory Set 1
- On/off pump with adjustable spray nozzle
- Multidirectional wheels with locking casters
- Restaurant-quality stainless steel
- Self-contained; not connected to a water or plumbing system
- Preassembled; unpack, check connections and add water
USES FOR THE CINK:
- Rinse ceramic tools, sponges, splash pans, buckets, and more
- Easily clean up without water or plumbing access
- Capture clay
BENEFITS OF THE CINK:
- Prevents clay-clogged pipes
- Conserves water
- Less wasted clay
- Portable and easy to use in a variety of spaces — including ceramic studios and art classrooms
- Operates on a normal 110-115 volt AC electrical outlet.
- Height from The CINK rim to the floor: 41.5 inches
- Height from the top of the backsplash to the floor: 49.5 inches
- Length of backsplash: 39 inches
- Front to back: 24 inches
- The sink basin: 11 inches deep and 17.5 inches x 18 inches wide
- Sink made of 304 Restaurant stainless steel
- Total unit weight: 120 pounds (empty)
- Shipping weight: 170 pounds
- Comes on a standard 40 inch by 48 inch pallet.
- Ships to Continental US only
- Shipping, based on geographic region, calculated at checkout
- West: $435
- Midwest: $515
- East: $580
- Do NOT drink from The CINK; not for potable water
- Not intended for glaze capture or reuse
- Mixed clay types are not compatible for reuse
- Keep proper water condition with additives