Please Note: Due to high demand, CINK production lead time is 2 weeks, can still ship in time for the holidays.
Say goodbye to the headache of clogged drains and asay hello to DiamondCore® Tools The CINK. This stand-alone, mobile clay water recycling system keeps clay out of drains in any studio, classroom or home.
THE CINK DELUXE INCLUDES:
- The CINK Classic
- 7-piece Explorer Tool Set ($149 value)
- 3-piece G-Set Diamond Grinding Disc Set ($369 value)
THE CINK CLASSIC DESCRIPTION:
- Collects clay and recirculates water — with no mess!
- Four-stage clay filtration down to 1 micron
- 1 reusable string filter and 1 bag filter installed
- Comes with 1 additional string filter and 1 additional bag filter
- On/off pump with adjustable spray nozzle
- Multidirectional wheels with locking casters
- Restaurant-quality stainless steel
- Self-contained; not connected to a water or plumbing system
- Preassembled; unpack, check connections and add water
USES FOR THE CINK:
- Rinse ceramic tools, sponges, splash pans, buckets, and more
- Easily clean up without water or plumbing access
- Capture clay
BENEFITS OF THE CINK:
- Prevents clay-clogged pipes
- Conserves water
- Less wasted clay
- Portable and easy to use in a variety of spaces — including ceramic studios and art classrooms
- Operates on a normal 110-115 volt AC electrical outlet.
- Height from The CINK rim to the floor: 41.5 inches
- Height from the top of the backsplash to the floor: 49.5 inches
- Length of backsplash: 39 inches
- Front to back: 24 inches
- The sink basin: 11 inches deep and 17.5 inches x 18 inches wide
- Sink made of 304 Restaurant stainless steel
- Total unit weight: 120 pounds (empty)
- Shipping weight: 170 pounds
- Comes on a standard 40 inch by 48 inch pallet.
- Ships to Continental US only
- Do NOT drink from The CINK; not for potable water
- Not intended for glaze capture or reuse
- Mixed clay types are not compatible for reuse
- Keep proper water condition with additives