Our Handheld Clay Extruders Diamond Set includes 33 R tools, 1 of every tool in our classic R Series, R100 Series and R200 Series of handheld clay extruders
Our original R1 through R18 extruders are made to "handle" every shape you could think of. In addition, you'll get every extruder in our R100 Series and R200 Series. Our R100 extra-small extruders are for smaller handles on cups and trays, while our R200 extra-large extruders are great for making handles for pitchers or platters.
In addition, each Diamond Set comes with free tool engraving!
Note: Diamond Sets that have been personalized with laser engraving are not considered to be in original, unused condition and are not eligible for refund by cancellation or return.
- Includes 33 tools: 1 of every tool in our R Series, R100 Series, and R200 Series of handheld clay extruders
- Comes with 3-Piece Finger Brush Set 1
- All tools are packed in multiple protective, environmentally friendly-boxes
- Free personalized engraving on every tool
- The wood grain of tools may vary
- A variety of foot and handle-making tool shapes quickly slice through clay slabs
- Great for creating consistent feet, handles, and more
- Adjustable-depth ski controls the thickness of the cut
- The thumb screw allows for easy ski adjustment
- Stainless-steel blades never dull and resist rust
- Sharp tools increase efficiency, leave little debris
- Stylish boxes are perfect for gift-giving or organizing
- Extruders not designed to be used with wet, sticky clay
- Follow all safety precautions
- Keep out of the reach of children
For best results, use these foot and handle-making tools when the clay is not extremely wet or sticky. The clay tool blade should be clean and dry. Ideally, pull the extrusion up and out as it is being formed or fold back the sides of the slab so the extrusion pops up and out.