Discover precision clay work with the R102 Koala XS Handheld Clay Extruder by DiamondCore® Tools. With its angled stainless-steel blade, it effortlessly sculpts clay into a smaller handle shape similar to a koala's head with two small ears on each side.
This extra-small extruder shape is similar to our R12 extruder shape.
- Slices through a slab to make a shape with a middle "koala head" hump and two smaller "ear" humps on each side
- Angled, stainless-steel blade leaves clean edges and pulls through clay effortlessly
- 4 3/8-inch (11 cm)-long hardwood handle
- Great for feet, handles, and more
Adjustable-depth ski controls the thickness of the cut
- Thumb screw allows for easy ski adjustment
- Max approx. blade width 17 mm X height 17 mm
- Min approx. blade width 14 mm X height 14 mm
- Wood grain may vary
- Ideal for hand-builders and useful for throwers
- Consistent shape and adjustable thickness
- So easy to use; avoid all that pulling
- Works on a variety of clay types
- Always-sharp stainless-steel blade won’t rust or shatter
- A variety of basic and intricate shapes are available
- Not designed to be used with extremely wet or sticky clay
- Use all safety precautions
- Keep out of the reach of children
For best results, use these foot and handle-making tools when the clay is not extremely wet or sticky. The clay tool blade should be clean and dry. Ideally, pull the extrusion up and out as it is being formed or fold back the sides of the slab so the extrusion pops up and out.
HCE TEAXS: Our 3-piece Teacup Shapes XS Handheld Clay Extruder Set
DRT SET2: A Diamond Set of each R100 and R200 Series handheld clay extruder
DRT SET3: A complete Diamond Set of each R Series, R100 Series, and R200 series handheld clay extruder