The Teacup Shapes XS Handheld Clay Extruder Set includes the R101 Concave, R102 Koala, and R103 Double Round XS handheld clay extruders.
Artists have been asking for smaller extruder sizes, and we're thrilled to offer advanced blade technology and depth-control features in more delicate shapes.
Includes R101 Concave XS, R102 Koala XS, and R103 Double Round XS handheld clay extruders
- Angled, stainless-steel blade leaves clean edges and pulls through clay effortlessly
- Adjustable-depth ski controls the thickness of the cut
- Thumb screw allows for easy ski adjustment
- A variety of basic and intricate shapes are available
- Wood grain may vary
- Make handles for slab-built pieces
- Ideal for hand builders and useful for throwers
- Consistent shape and adjustable thickness of handles
- Avoid handle pulling
- Works on a variety of clay types
- The blade doesn't need sharpening
- Minimal debris and crumbs to clean up
- Rugged, stainless-steel blades won’t rust or shatter
- The thickness of the foot or handle can be adjusted as desired
- Follow all safety precautions
- Keep out of the reach of children
For best results, use these foot and handle-making tools when the clay is not extremely wet or sticky. The clay tool blade should be clean and dry. Ideally, pull the extrusion up and out as it is being formed or fold back the sides of the slab so the extrusion pops up and out.
- DRT: A complete Diamond Set of every R series handheld clay extruder