Remove material from your ceramic pieces using one of our three 25mm Spiral Band options. These large cylinders are made of diamond sanding paper in a variety of grits, making them ideal for grinding in small areas or on contoured surfaces. Typically, abrasive bands are placed over an expanding rubber mandrel, which is then attached to a drill.
Rubber mandrel not included.
Diamond sanding paper on spiral band cylinder, 25 mm X 25 mm. Sanding paper grit sizes include 60, 120, and 200.
- Works on bisque, high-fired clay or glaze, glass, tile, stone
- Perfect for sanding contoured areas
- Removing a sharp edge on a handle, rim or foot
- Resizing a lid to a jar
- Much easier for smoothing rounded areas
- Always use with water
- Wear safety glasses
- Use with a cordless drill, not corded electric
- Observe all safety precautions
- Keep away from small children