The T1 Half Dome Pottery Trimming Tool from DiamondCore® Tools features a blade with a round side and straight corner that allows you to easily transition from curved round to corner cut carving.
This half-dome pottery trimming tool is a must-have for ceramic artists who need a reliable tool for carving, shaving, sculpting, and scraping clay.
- 17 mm-wide, half-dome-shaped trimming tool
- T1 Blade has both a round side and a crisp straight corner
- The handle tip is paddle-shaped for a bonus smoothing tool
- 12 mm x 12 mm x 16 cm beautiful, hardwood handle
- Extremely sharp blade every time you use it
- Each T1 tool comes with one free spare blade; additional spare blades available for purchase
- Woodgrain may vary
- High-performance pottery wheel trimming
- Shave off thin, rounded ribbons
- Smooth transition from foot to pot
- Also great for carving, shaving, sculpting, and scraping
- Blades are stainless steel and never need sharpening
- Blades are the same sharpness on both sides, right- or left-handed
- Use all safety precautions
- Keep out of the reach of children
- S1: The Sticky Pad grips a piece and adds extra stability, making trimming easier
- S4: This Trimming Spinner stabilizes your piece and helps you make division hash marks
- DTT: A complete Diamond Set of every T series trimming tool
- EXPL SET: The Explorer Set includes the T1, P1, S1, S4, A2, SR and P1-2
- PTR SET1: The 6-piece PTR Set 1 includes the P1, P1-2, T1, R4, S4 XL and M3
- TKSET2: This 4-Piece Trimming Tool Set 2 includes the T1, T4, a sticky bat and trimming spinner
- TTSET1: The 5-Piece Trimming Tools Set 1 includes the T1, T2, T3, and T4, one extra blade for each tool, and an XS trimming spinner
My first diamondcore trimming tool! I love it! I have trimmed 30 items with it. It is sharp, easy to use, trim my pots and bowls super smooth. I love that one side is square and one side is rounded because I can switch it around and use each side depending on what I am doing. And it comes with an extra blade! Very good tool for the value!
This is one of the first tools I purchased and it’s amazing and highly versatile. I highly recommend!
Never had a more smooth or pleasurable trimming experience. Even in material that is too dry these trimmers cut’s through clay like a knife in butter. I can highly recommend!