Need ceramic tools to add to your arsenal? Purchase the DiamondCore® Pottery Trimming Tools Set 2 and get four great ceramic tools all bundled into one convenient package.
Bundled together, this pottery trimming tool kit is just $135. Purchased separately, these pottery products would cost $151, making this a great deal for any potter.
The Trimming Tool Set 2 includes:
T1 Half Dome Clay Trimming Tool with Paddle Handle
- 17 mm (0.67 inches)-wide, half-dome-shaped trimming tool
- Optimized, never-dull blade is sharp every time you use it
- The blade has both a round side and a crisp straight corner
- The handle tip is paddle-shaped for a bonus smoothing tool
- Perfect for rounding and shaving off large, thin ribbons
T4 U Tip Clay Trimming Tool with Rounded Edge Handle
- 17 mm-wide classic "U" shape trimming tool
- Rounded handle tip provides a bonus shaping tool
- Advanced blade technology keeps the blade sharp; doesn’t dull, rust, or shatter
- Rough-sanded handles look great and provide a better grip
12" Sticky Pad
- 12-inch (304.8 mm) diameter
- 3/16-inch (4 mm) thick mat of rubberized material
- Adheres to a smooth, dry, clean glossy bat or wheelhead
- Grips greenware pieces for trimming
- Draw centering rings on the surface using a ballpoint pen
- Works best in conjunction with our Pottery Trimming Spinner
S4 Trimming Spinner
- Provides a wider area to disperse downward pressure on your piece
- Helps prevent collapsing on thin pieces
- Allows your trimming hand to be stabilized on your other hand
- Has division marks for quick reference for markings
I had been ripping through cheap trimming tools for quite a while and got fed up with the waste. I love that they have the blade replacement option!
The sticky pad is also awesome, I loved not having to squish clay onto the wheel. It really does work.
If you want trimming to be enjoyable and not a fight, get these!