Remove material or imperfections from your ceramic pieces with the help of our three choices of Small Spiral Band. These small cylinders are made of diamond sanding paper in various grits, perfect for grinding in small spots or contoured surfaces, such as the inner and outer edges of feet and lids. The abrasive bands are typically placed over an expanding rubber mandrel, which then attaches to a drill.
Rubber mandrel not included.
Diamond sanding paper on spiral band cylinder, 19 mm X 25 mm. Sanding paper grit sizes include:
- Works on bisque, high-fired clay or glaze, glass, tile, stone
- Perfect for sanding contoured areas
- Removing a sharp edge on a handle, rim or foot
- Resizing a lid to a jar
- Much easier for smoothing rounded areas
SBM19: Small Spiral Band Rubber Mandrel for use with spiral bands
SB SET1: This set includes all three grits of the Small Spiral Band plus the Small Spiral Band Rubber Mandrel
SB SET2: This set includes all three grits of the Large Spiral Band plus the Large Spiral Rubber Mandrel
- Always use with water
Wear safety glasses
- Use with a cordless drill, not corded electric
- Observe all safety precautions
- Keep away from small children