Innovative thinking drives DiamondCore Tools, evident in the T300 Series feature trimming tools!
Utilize the T304 Asymmetrical Triangle Feature Trimming Tool to effortlessly incorporate precise offset-triangle features into pottery, whether using a wheel or hand-building.
- 30 mm x 10 mm stainless steel blade with asymmetrical triangle indention
- 12 mm x 12 mm x 14 cm beautiful, hardwood handle
- The handle end is shaped as a small paddle for a bonus smoothing tool
- Additional spare blades available for purchase
- Woodgrain may vary
- High-performance pottery feature trimming
- Hold tool perpendicular for wetter clay, slanted for drier clay
- Also great for carving, shaving, sculpting, and scraping
- Stainless steel blade never needs sharpening
- Blades are the same sharpness on both sides, right- or left-handed
- Use all safety precautions
- Keep out of the reach of children