Our T300 Series of feature trimming tools is one of the most inspired and amazing product lines we’ve ever created!
With the T301 Triangle Feature Trimming Tool, you can create and easily replicate a precise, triangular feature on bowls, cups, and other clay vessels while trimming on a wheel or creating edges on your pieces during hand-building.
- 30 mm x 10 mm stainless steel blade with triangle indention
- 12 mm x 12 mm x 14 cm beautiful, hardwood handle
- The handle end is shaped as a small paddle for a bonus smoothing tool
- Additional spare blades available for purchase
- Woodgrain may vary
- High-performance pottery feature trimming
Hold tool perpendicular for wetter clay, slanted for drier clay
- Also great for carving, shaving, sculpting, and scraping
- Stainless steel blade never needs sharpening
- Blades are the same sharpness on both sides, right- or left-handed
- Use all safety precautions
- Keep out of the reach of children
- S1: The Sticky Pad grips a piece and adds extra stability, making trimming easier
- S4: Our Trimming Spinner stabilizes your piece and helps you make division hash marks