DiamondCore® Tools' T10 Volcano Pottery Trimming Tool features a blade with a 9 mm plateau with sloping sides. This tool is a mind-expander for ceramic artists who want to let their imagination run free or want a cool tool for carving, shaving, sculpting and scraping clay.
The back end of the tool has a concave U-shaped rim smoother.
- Plateau 9 mm-wide tip to sloping 13 mm-base
- This blade has both a flat top and sloping sides that start straight
- Handle tip is a U-shape bonus smoothing tool
- 12 mm x 12 mm x 16 cm beautiful, hardwood handle
- Extremely sharp blade every time you use it
- Each T10 tool comes with one free spare blade; additional spare blades available for purchase
- Wood grain may vary
- High-performance pottery wheel trimming
- Shave off thin, rounded ribbons
- Smooth transition from foot to pot
- Also great for carving, shaving, sculpting, and scraping
- Blades are stainless steel and never need sharpening
- Blades are the same sharpness on both sides, right- or left-handed