Our R211 Round Trapezoid Wall XL Handheld Clay Extruder was specially designed to accessorize a variety of shapes from GR Pottery Forms.
With its narrow, stainless-steel blade, the R211 creates a rounded, trapezoid extrusion that's perfect for dividing plates, trays, or platters made from these unique, hand-building drape molds.
- Slices through a slab to make a plater divider shape that is trapezoid with a rounded top
- Angled, stainless-steel blade leaves clean edges and pulls through clay effortlessly
- 4 3/8-inch (11 cm)-long hardwood handle
- Great for feet, handles, and more
- Adjustable-depth ski controls the thickness of the cut
- Thumb screw allows for easy ski adjustment
- Max approx. blade width 23 mm X height 23 mm
- Min approx. blade width 7 mm X height 16 mm
- Wood grain may vary
- Ideal for hand-builders and useful for throwers
- Consistent shape and adjustable thickness
- So easy to use; avoid all that pulling
- Works on a variety of clay types
- Always-sharp stainless-steel blade won’t rust or shatter
- A variety of basic and intricate shapes are available
- Not designed to be used with extremely wet or sticky clay
- Use all safety precautions
- Keep out of the reach of children
For best results, use these foot and handle-making tools when the clay is not extremely wet or sticky. The clay tool blade should be clean and dry. Ideally, pull the extrusion up and out as it is being formed or fold back the sides of the slab so the extrusion pops up and out.
- HCE WLLXL: Our 3-piece Wavy Shapes XL Handheld Clay Extruder Set
DRT SET2: A Diamond Set of each R100 and R200 Series handheld clay extruder
- DRT SET3: A complete Diamond Set of each R Series, R100 Series, and R200 series handheld clay extruder