Enhance your clay crafting with DiamondCore® Tools' R206 Oval XL Handheld Clay Extruder. Its angled stainless-steel blade effortlessly sculpts clay into a larger smooth, oval handle inspired by our R6 extruder shape.
Now available with the classic, striped wood or with a limited-edition, red-fox-colored wood handle till sold out.
- Slices through a slab to make a shape that is a smooth, round oval
- Angled, stainless-steel blade leaves clean edges and pulls through clay effortlessly
- 4 3/8-inch (11 cm)-long hardwood handle
- Great for feet, handles, and more
- Adjustable-depth ski controls the thickness of the cut
- Thumb screw allows for easy ski adjustment
- Max approx. blade width 28 mm X height 20 mm
- Min approx. blade width 25 mm X height 14 mm
- Wood grain may vary
- Ideal for hand-builders and useful for throwers
- Consistent shape and adjustable thickness
- So easy to use; avoid all that pulling
- Works on a variety of clay types
- Always-sharp stainless-steel blade won’t rust or shatter
- A variety of basic and intricate shapes are available
- Not designed to be used with extremely wet or sticky clay
- Use all safety precautions
- Keep out of the reach of children
For best results, use these foot and handle-making tools when the clay is not extremely wet or sticky. The clay tool blade should be clean and dry. Ideally, pull the extrusion up and out as it is being formed or fold back the sides of the slab so the extrusion pops up and out.