Do you love the handheld clay extruders from DiamondCore® Tools? Having a hard time deciding which shape of handheld clay extruder to order first? Imagine having all of our handheld clay extruders within your reach. Now you can have them all at your fingertips with the R Tools Diamond Set! Experience the ultimate collection of foot and handle making tools: our unique and complete Diamond Sets!
From the original R1 through R9 handheld clay extruders to the just-released new shapes of the R10 through R18 foot and handle making tools, every R tool we build comes in a stylish gift box, ready to be opened with delight and appreciated for years to come. Each Diamond Set comes with free tool engraving and a personal note from our founder.
The entire R series of handheld clay extruder tools offers incredible versatility, whether you’re creating feet for slab-built platters, dishes and plates, or handles for mugs, pitchers and other vessels. With 18 R tool shapes to choose from, the foot and handle designs you can create for your ceramic pieces are nearly limitless.
- Includes 18 tools: 1 of every tool in our R series of handheld clay extruders
- Comes with 3-Piece Finger Brush Set 1
- All tools packed in multiple, protective, environmentally friendly boxes
- Protective boxes packed in 1 sleek, elegant gift box
- Free personalized engraving on every tool
- Gift box features festive ribbon and
blank notecard to add your message
- Box size approximately 14 inches X 9 inches X 4 inches
- Wood grain of tools may vary
- Ribbon color on gift box may vary
- Variety of foot and handle making tool shapes quickly slice through clay slabs
- Great for creating consistent feet, handles and more
- Adjustable-depth ski controls thickness of the cut
- Stainless-steel blades never dull and resist rust
- Sharp tools increase efficiency, leave little debris
- Stylish box is perfect for gift-giving or organizing
DFP SET: A complete Diamond Set of every FP series fine-point tool
DPT SET: A complete Diamond Set of every P series carving tool
DTT SET: A complete Diamond Set of every T series trimming tool
- Extruders not designed to be used with wet, sticky clay
- Follow all safety precautions
- Keep out of the reach of children
For best results, use these foot and handle-making tools when the clay is not extremely wet or sticky. The clay tool blade should be clean and dry. Ideally, pull the extrusion up and out as it is being formed, or fold back the sides of the slab, so the extrusion pops up and out.