NOTE: The Glaze Fountain Wand will start shipping Dec. 4. Customer orders with the fountain may split-ship to expedite other items in the order.
The Glaze Fountain Wand makes the DiamondCore Tools' Glaze Fountain even better by allowing you to glaze the outside of your pottery just as easily.
Use the soft, flexible plastic hose to direct the glaze from the fountain. A nozzle tip and shut-off valve help keep the spray focused and the drips to a minimum.
- 4-foot long, flexible, clear plastic tubing
- Connects to glaze fountain pipe to direct spray on the outside of pottery
- Plastic nozzle and cut-off valve
- Allows fountain user to specifically direct glaze flow
- Reduces excess glaze and water splash
BENEFITS OF THE GLAZE FOUNTAIN
- Less hassle and mess than hand-dipping, hand-pouring glaze inside bisqueware
- A portable, foot-powered fountain requires no electricity or cords around liquids
- Designed to be used with existing 2-gallon, 5-gallon, and 10-gallon glaze buckets
- Excess glaze quickly runs back into the bucket
- Simple to cycle out the glaze and rinse the device to use with multiple glazes
- Easy to use in a variety of spaces — including studios and personal workspaces
- Use all safety precautions
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Use the pedal gently but firmly to distribute the glaze spray
- Do not look directly into the fountain pipe when dispensing glaze
- When removing the fountain from glaze or water buckets, liquid may drip on floor surfaces; dry floors to prevent slippery surfaces
- Do not leave the Glaze Fountain submerged in glaze or water buckets for long periods of time