NOTE: The Glaze Fountain Cone will start shipping Dec. 4. Customer orders with the fountain may split-ship to expedite other items in the order.
The Glaze Fountain Cone is the perfect addition to the DiamondCore Tools' Glaze Fountain Classic.
Glaze wider pieces up to 15 inches in diameter, with glaze returning down the cone and fountain pipe. Keep more of your glaze and water in your own bucket with this flexible yet sturdy cone attachment.
- 16-inch diameter, 7.5-inch tall frosted, plastic cone
- Assembles by inserting tabs along the separated edge
- A supportive, propeller-shaped plastic cone base connects the cone to the fountain pipe
- Reduces splash field when using the Glaze Fountain
- Directs excess liquid toward the center of the fountain and down into the bucket
- Sturdy plastic keeps the cone upright
BENEFITS OF THE GLAZE FOUNTAIN
- Less hassle and mess than hand-dipping, hand-pouring glaze inside bisqueware
- A portable, foot-powered fountain requires no electricity or cords around liquids
- Designed to be used with existing 2-gallon, 5-gallon, and 10-gallon glaze buckets
- Excess glaze quickly runs back into the bucket
- Simple to cycle out the glaze and rinse the device to use with multiple glazes
- Easy to use in a variety of spaces — including studios and personal workspaces
- Use all safety precautions
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Use the pedal gently but firmly to distribute the glaze spray
- Do not look directly into the fountain pipe when dispensing glaze
- When removing the fountain from glaze or water buckets, liquid may drip on floor surfaces; dry floors to prevent slippery surfaces
- Do not leave the Glaze Fountain submerged in glaze or water buckets for long periods of time