The three-piece Fancy Shapes Handheld Clay Extruder Set is part of our newest series of handheld clay extruders, designed for creating clean and beautiful accents for your ceramic pieces. This set includes the R10 Triple Round, the R11 Cloud and the R12 Koala tools.
Our newest R series of handheld clay extruders allows artists to create clean and beautiful handles and feet for ceramic pieces. The super-sharp blades are engineered to pull through a slab of clay and create a variety of precise shapes. Create feet for slab-built platters, dishes or plates as well as handles for mugs, pitchers and other vessels. Just slice it, cut to length and attach!
- Includes the R10, R11, R12 tools
- Angled, stainless-steel blade leaves clean edges and pulls through clay effortlessly
- Great for feet, handles and more
- Adjustable-depth ski controls thickness of the cut
- Wood grain may vary
- Make feet for slab-built pieces
- Ideal for hand-builders and useful for throwers
- Consistent shape and adjustable thickness
- So easy to use; avoid all that handle pulling
- Create an extrusion then add your own touch to it
- Works on a variety of clay types
- Blade doesn't need sharpening
- Minimal debris and crumbs to clean
- Rugged stainless-steel blades won’t rust or shatter
- Good for right- or left-handed use
- A variety of basic and intricate shapes are available
- More economical than purchasing tools separately
- Not designed for use with extremely wet or sticky clay
- Follow all safety precautions
- Keep out of the reach of children
For best results, use these foot and handle-making tools when the clay is not extremely wet or sticky. The clay tool blade should be clean and dry. Ideally, pull the extrusion up and out as it is being formed, or fold back the sides of the slab, so the extrusion pops up and out.