The Classic Shapes Handheld Clay Extruder Set is part of our popular series of handheld clay extruders, where our advanced blade technology and depth-control feature allow the artist to save time pulling a handle and getting clean edges.
- Includes R4 Basic Concave, R5 Middle Ridge, and R6 Oval handheld clay extruders
- Angled, stainless-steel blade leaves clean edges and pulls through clay effortlessly
- Adjustable-depth ski controls the thickness of the cut
- The thumb screw allows for easy ski adjustment
Wood grain may vary
- Make handles for slab-built pieces
- Ideal for hand builders and useful for throwers
- Consistent shape and adjustable thickness of handles
- Avoid handle pulling
- Works on a variety of clay types
- The blade doesn't need sharpening
- Minimal debris and crumbs to clean up
- Rugged, stainless-steel blades won’t rust or shatter
- The thickness of the foot or handle can be adjusted as desired
- Follow all safety precautions
- Keep out of the reach of children
For best results, use these foot and handle-making tools when the clay is not extremely wet or sticky. The clay tool blade should be clean and dry. Ideally, pull the extrusion up and out as it is being formed or fold back the sides of the slab so the extrusion pops up and out.
I absolutely love this set for making smooth and professional-looking handles for my slab and coiled cups and pitchers! I have tried other handle makers and they left me wanting more. These 3 classic shapes make smooth and consistent handles each and every time! They have really helped to elevate my work and improved efficiency in my production.
Love this classic extruder set! I am making a lot of handles with them and it makes the finished product look great. I highly recommend them.
Really versatile and well made. Endless uses, will never run out of options.