- (60 not available at this time)
- This Diamond Grit "Sandpaper" for ceramics is great for smoothing intricate details or tight crevices.
- Works on bone dry, bisque, high-fired clay or glaze, glass, tile, stone
- Perfect for sanding contoured areas
- Removing a sharp edge on a handle, rim or foot
- Much easier for smoothing rounded areas
- Diamond Grit "Sandpaper" can be used wet or dry
- Extremely flexible for getting in tight areas
- Doesn't disintegrate in water like sandpaper
- Much faster than sandpaper
- Much longer-lasting than sandpaper
- Requires fewer strokes and less force than sandpaper
- Use all safety precautions
- Keep out of the reach of children
I've bought three of these in the last couple of years and have to say they've become essential to my finishing process. I can reach into the bottom of curvy pots and smooth away any rough bits that happened to stray in there, it's easier for me to smooth curved lid flanges or galleries, and they're "bendy" enough to smooth the inside curve of handles. I also use them in a pinch for smoothing the sides of curvy pots if I don't want to bother switching to a sanding pad. They're the same grit as the pads, so they work just as well...which is wonderfully quickly and well!
This is unlike any sandpaper I've ever used before. It's really flexible with a rubbery feel backing. Great for sanding bisque as it conforms to the shape of the pot really well :)
I just received my package from Diamond Core and a piece of this sandpaper was included. I had just finished firing a glazed load and one cup had some rough spots on the lip and this sand paper took care of it right now - quick. I love how flexible it is and did not damage the glazed area around the problems. I am definately ordering more.