The T8 Wedge Pottery Trimming Tool is perfect for ceramics projects where flat and smooth trimming is needed and provides a seamless transition from curves to corner cuts.
Plus, the beautiful, handcrafted wood handle doubles as a sculpting tool! It’s the perfect addition to any ceramic artist’s toolbox.
- 24 mm-wide wedge-shaped trimming tool
- Rugged, stainless-steel blade never dull and reduces chattering
- The flat head-shaped handle tip provides a bonus sculpting tool
- Handcrafted hardwood handle measures 12 mm x 12 mm x 16 cm
- Each T8 tool comes with one spare blade; additional blades available for purchase
- Wood grain may vary
- High-performance pottery wheel trimming
- Shave off thin, rounded ribbons
- Smooth transition from foot to pot
- Also great for carving, shaving, sculpting, and scraping
- Blades are stainless steel and never need sharpening
- Blades are the same sharpness on both sides, right- or left-handed
- Use all safety precautions
- Keep out of the reach of children
Wow. I couldn’t be happier! Who knew that upgrading your tools could make such a difference. Makes trimming a breeze! Especially on bigger pieces. And it comes with an extra blade. Boom chaka laka!!
Talk about trimming being a walk in the park… if walking in parks were way more stream lined, effortless, and quicker than anticipated. Lol. Really comfortable to hold, and slices through the clay beautifully.
This is my favorite trimming tool shape if I had to pick one! I use the flathead tool all the time to flatten out the bottom of my pieces when I begin trimming. I also use this tool trimming down the sides of pieces. It's a wonderful tool & is nice & sharp. It also has a useful flat/wedge end & the wood feels nice in your hand.