At DiamondCore Tools, innovation is key, exemplified by our T300 Series feature trimming tools.
Potters can now easily add precise square feature feet or lines to pottery using the T302 Square Feature Trimming Tool for both wheel and hand-building techniques.
- 30 mm x 10 mm stainless steel blade with square indention
- 12 mm x 12 mm x 14 cm beautiful, hardwood handle
- The handle end is shaped as a small paddle for a bonus smoothing tool
- Additional spare blades available for purchase
- Woodgrain may vary
- High-performance pottery feature trimming
- Hold tool perpendicular for wetter clay, slanted for drier clay
- Also great for carving, shaving, sculpting, and scraping
- Stainless steel blade never needs sharpening
- Blades are the same sharpness on both sides, right- or left-handed
- Use all safety precautions
- Keep out of the reach of children
- S1: The Sticky Pad grips a piece and adds extra stability, making trimming easier
- S4: Our Trimming Spinner stabilizes your piece and helps you make division hash marks