Looking for a pottery trimming tool that's great for carving, shaving, sculpting, and scraping?
The T2 Arc Pottery Trimming Tool from DiamondCore® Tools is an excellent choice! The unique blade design reduces chattering and allows you to trim from the foot to the rim without flipping the piece you're working on.
- 30 mm-wide arc, sloped front edge trimming tool
- The handle tip is a cone-shaped point for bonus sculpting stylus
- 12 mm x 12 mm x 16 cm beautiful, hardwood handle
- Extremely sharp blade every time you use it
- Each T2 tool comes with one free spare blade; additional spare blades available for purchase
- Wood grain may vary
- High-performance pottery wheel trimming
- Shave off thin, rounded ribbons
- Smooth transition from foot to pot
- Also great for carving, shaving, sculpting, and scraping
- Blades are stainless steel and never need sharpening
- Blades are the same sharpness on both sides, right- or left-handed
- Use all safety precautions
- Keep out of the reach of children
View this post on Instagram
The Sticky Bat is made out of a rubberized material that grips low-profile pieces for trimming... which means time saved, trimming without tap centering and no more clay lumps! 🎉 @mollysanyourceramics beautifully demonstrates the use of our T2 Trim Tool and the option of drawing centering rings on the Sticky Bat with a ballpoint pen (can be removed with soap and water).
- S1: The Sticky Pad grips a piece and adds extra stability, making trimming easier
- S4: This Trimming Spinner stabilizes your piece and helps you make division hash marks
I’ve used countless trimming tools and never found one I liked, let alone loved. Constantly replacing dull tools and losing pots to poorly made ones was extremely frustrating. I got this trimming tool after it launched almost 2 years ago, and I LOVE it! For the first time in my life I don’t hate trimming. The blade lasted over a year, and was super easy to change. The arc shape is perfect for trimming smooth edges and foot rings. I cannot recommend this tool enough!