DiamondCore® Tools’ T12 Ballpoint Pottery Trimming Tool features a 10 mm-diameter, round blade shape. This tool has a familiar shape but comes with the spirited trimming feel you can only get with our revolutionary, never-needs-sharpening blade design.
This tool is also ideal for applications where you are carving, shaving, sculpting, and scraping clay.
The bonus handle tip is tapered to a 3 mm softly rounded feature that is great for blending seams on added handles, feet, and a whole lot more.
- 10 mm-diameter, round-tipped blade
- The blade has a familiar round shape and an uncommon feel
- The handle tip is ball-shaped for a bonus smoothing tool
- 12 mm x 12 mm x 16 cm beautiful hardwood handle
- Extremely sharp blade every time you use it
- Each T12 tool comes with one free spare blade; additional spare blades available for purchase
- Wood grain may vary
- High-performance pottery wheel trimming
- Shave off thin, rounded ribbons
- Smooth transition from foot to pot
- Also great for carving, shaving, sculpting, and scraping
- Blades are stainless steel and never need sharpening
- Blades are the same sharpness on both sides, right- or left-handed
- Use all safety precautions
- Keep out of the reach of children
S1: The Sticky Pad grips a piece and adds extra stability, making trimming easier
- S4: This Trimming Spinner stabilizes your piece and helps you make division hash marks
This shape trimming tool is multi purpose. I use it to trim pieces but have also used it to create interesting texture. It's a little wider than your average loop end tool so it's a great option. The tool came with a spare blade which is great, so you'll know they will last you a long long time.