DiamondCore® Tools’ T11 Starfish Pottery Trimming Tool features a blade with a totally unique shape for contouring. This tool is for ceramic artists who are looking for their imagination to run free or for carving, shaving, sculpting and scraping clay.
The bonus tool on this handle is a 10 mm triangle for stamping or sculpting.
- Sweeping triple-tipped carving tip
- This blade has a shape unique to trimming
- The bonus handle tip is a 10 mm triangle
- 12 mm x 12 mm x 16 cm beautiful hardwood handle
- Extremely sharp blade every time you use it
- Each T11 tool comes with one free spare blade; additional spare blades available for purchase
- Wood grain may vary
- High-performance pottery wheel trimming
- Shave off thin, rounded ribbons
- Smooth transition from foot to pot
- Also great for carving, shaving, sculpting, and scraping
- Blades are stainless steel and never need sharpening
- Blades are the same sharpness on both sides, right- or left-handed
- Use all safety precautions
- Keep out of the reach of children
I love this trimming tool. I keep finding new ways to carve my pieces using this tool!
I'm so happy with the starfish trimming tool. I use it often to define my foot rings when trimming. It can also be used for textures or to make concentric circles with the wheel moving.