We've combined three of our most well-known fine-point carving tools, allowing you to get into narrow spaces and carve fine, intricate details into your ceramics. Our innovative blade technology never dulls and consistently produces sharper lines, crisper edges, and less drag.
If purchased separately, these tools would cost more than $114. Save money by bundling them and get this set for $99! Learn more about each of these tools below.
FP4 Fine Point Javelin Carving Tool
- V-tipped, javelin-shaped blade
- Hardwood pencil carver with two comfortable grips
- Perfect for extremely fine, multidirectional lines
FP6 Fine Point Ballpoint Carving Tool
- 3 mm-diameter, ballpoint-shaped blade
- Pencil carver for finer detail work on your pottery
- Can maintain a consistent groove at various angles
FP8 Fine Point Flat Chisel Carving Tool
- 3.5 mm-wide, flat chisel-shaped blade
Perfect for removing thin layers of material
- 5-inch (139 mm) long pencil-type handle