Our handy Pottery Trimming Spinner is a great tool for any ceramic artist! This simple and genius little tool helps stabilize your piece and disperses downward pressure to keep thin-walled pieces from collapsing. The colored lines on the spinner also make convenient division hash marks. It works perfectly in conjunction with our sticky bats and sticky pads too!
- No moving parts
- Foam rubber backing grips the spinner to a piece being trimmed on a wheel
- Use one hand for trimming, then place a finger of your other hand in the spinner’s concave center, helping to stabilize the piece
- String or fishing line looped through the center hole can extend to mark lines on a piece instead of using a laser
Trimming Spinner is 48 mm (~2”) in diameter with a 6 mm (1/4") hole in the center. Hashmarks provide five options for equidistant divisions.
Trimming Spinner XS is 31 mm (~1.25”) in diameter with a 6 mm (1/4") hole in the center. Hashmarks provide seven options for equidistant division.
Trimming Spinner XL is 75 mm (~3”) in diameter with a 6 mm (1/4") hole in the center. Hashmarks provide guides every 10 degrees around, with 10 options for equidistant dividers.
- Makes trimming quicker and easier
- Colored division lines provide quick reference marking
- Use in conjunction with our sticky bats and sticky pads
- Provides wider area to disperses downward pressure
- Helps keep thin-walled pieces from collapsing
- Allows trimming hand to be stabilized on other hand
- Rubber grip works better than a bottle cap or credit card
- Made in the USA
EXPL SET: Our 7-Piece Explorer Set includes the T1, P1, S1, S4, A2, SR and P1-2
S4 SET: Get all three sizes of pottery trimming spinners
- Keep gentle downward pressure while the piece is turning
- Use all safety precautions
- Keep out of the reach of children