Join DiamondCore Tools for ClayShareCon 2021
ClayShareCon 2021 — a five-day ceramic extravaganza — officially kicks off today and we’re thrilled to be a part of it. We hope you’ll join us for five days of FREE online ceramic demonstrations, special product promotions, and fun giveaways.
We’re excited to sponsor ClayShareCon, which runs from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET today through February 28, and have our tools featured in a number of demonstrations. You’ll get an up-close-and-personal look at our trimming tools, grinding discs, our sgraffito stylus tools, and more!
ClayShareCon 2021 Schedule
ClayShareCon has a packed schedule for all five days full of interesting sessions. DiamondCore Tools will be featured in the following sessions with Jessica Putnam-Phillips.
Day 1 | Feb. 24
Carving 101: Yes, You Can Carve A Pot | 10-10:45 a.m. ET
- Materials include a leather hard pot and a PI Carving Tool from Diamond Core Tools.
Modern Mishima Inlay | 2 -2:45 p.m. ET
- Materials include a leather-hard greenware pot, Speedball underglazes, and DiamondCore Tools’ L3 Diamond Stylus Tool.
Day 2 | Feb. 25
Handbuilding a Planter: How to Get the Right Size Pot Every Time | 3-4 p.m. ET
- Materials include Diamond Core Tools’ Shrink Ruler, 3 pounds of clay, and handbuilding tools.
Day 3 | Feb. 26
Trimming with Diamond Core Tools | 3-4 p.m. ET
- Materials include leather hard pots to trim and Diamond Core Tools’ trimming tools.
Day 4 | Feb. 27
Get A Great Start to Glazing | 10-10:30 a.m. ET
- This workshop focuses on how to prep your bisqueware for glazing using our Diamond sanding products.
- Materials include Bisqueware and Diamond Core Tools Sanding Pads
Day 5 | Feb. 28
Sgraffito with P12 Carving Tool | 4:15-5:15 p.m. ET
- Materials include a leather hard pot, Speedball underglaze, and DiamondCore’s P12 Carving Tool
Great Deals & Giveaways
As a ClayShareCon sponsor, DiamondCore is offering some great promotions and giveaways so you can experience our tools for yourself.
Throughout the event, we’ll also have some awesome ceramic tool giveaways featuring our trimming tools, grinding discs, carving tools, and more!
We also have a special ClayShareCon-only deal for participants to take advantage of:
Shop now to take advantage of this limited-time promo offer! And be sure to check our Sponsor page daily for more special promo updates!
Where to Watch
If you’re interested in tuning in, you can join ClayShareCon 2021 virtually on the following platforms:
- ClayShare’s website
- ClayShare’s Vimeo channel
- ClayShare’s Facebook page
- Jessica Putnam-Phillips’ YouTube channel
Don’t worry if you can’t watch live at the designated times, Videos will be up for later viewing at your convenience and future reference!