With the purchase of all 7 flexible diamond hook-and-loop pads, the block is included for free.
p-backed flexible diamond sanding pads from DiamondCore® Tools are highly flexible 60 mm X 100 mm pads. They can be used on or off the Block for Hook-and-Loop Pads for all of your sanding projects!
- 60 grit (coarse) for rough heavy clay or glaze
- 120 grit (medium) general purpose
- 200 grit (fine) for smoothing
- 400 grit smoothing
- 800 grit smoothing
- 1500 grit polishing
- 3000 grit polishing
- Use with the block for a rigid sanding surface or use without the block for a flexible sanding option.
- Smooth high-fired clay, glaze, bisque, tile, stone or glass
- Smoothing the foot or the sides and rim of a ceramic piece
- Smooths foot to prevent scratching a table
- Prevents foot from snagging a tablecloth
- Smooth a cup rim without damaging the glaze (3500 grit)
- Can be used wet or dry (doesn't deteriorate in water)
- Far outlast sandpaper
- Using with water controls dust
- Far less fatigue than sandpaper
- Much easier and faster than other type of type of abrasive
- Use all safety precautions
- Keep out of the reach of children
Note: The higher-grit pads have resin-based "dots" which are designed for smoothing only after adequate smoothing with lower-grit pads. The dots will show wear as the pads are used. This is normal and how they are designed to work. Trying to polish a piece without adequate smoothing with lower-grit diamond pads first will cause the dots to wear much more rapidly.