We’re putting the “fun” in functional pottery with our line of T200 Series extra-large trimming tools!
Introducing the T202 Arc Extra-Large Trimming Tool - its expanded blade surface enables efficient material removal and enhanced form refinement.
- 37 mm x 25 mm stainless steel blade, wide arc shape
- 12 mm x 12 mm x 15.5 cm beautiful, hardwood handle
- The handle end is shaped as a paddle for a bonus smoothing tool
- Each T200 Series tool comes with one free spare blade; additional spare blades available for purchase
- Woodgrain may vary
- High-performance pottery wheel trimming
- Shave off thin ribbons
- Smooth transition from foot to pot
- Also great for carving, shaving, sculpting, and scraping
- Stainless steel blade never needs sharpening
- Blades are the same sharpness on both sides, right- or left-handed
- Use all safety precautions
- Keep out of the reach of children
- S1: The Sticky Pad grips a piece and adds extra stability, making trimming easier
- S4: Our Trimming Spinner stabilizes your piece and helps you make division hash marks
I tend to leave my pots a little thick at the base and I’ve discovered that trimming the inside for more capacity works great for me versus trimming it away from the outside. I love the curved handle base, it fits nicely in my hand as I trim down into cylinders. I do wish the handle was a bit longer, but that is just my preference. Overall fantastic tool by DiamondCore!