Ceramic artists have been asking for larger versions of the DiamondCore trimming tools, and we are happy to deliver these unique blade shapes.
Now, with the T201 Half Dome Extra-Large Trimming Tool, you can easily remove even more material and refine your form with the larger blade surface.
Once you use our high-quality pottery trimming tools with blades that start and stay sharp, you won’t want to use any other kind.
- 30 mm x 10 mm stainless steel blade, elongated half dome shape
- 12 mm x 12 mm x 15.5 cm beautiful, hardwood handle
- The handle end is shaped as a paddle for a bonus smoothing tool
- Each T200 Series tool comes with one free spare blade; additional spare blades available for purchase
- Woodgrain may vary
- High-performance pottery wheel trimming
- Shave off thin ribbons
- Smooth transition from foot to pot
- Also great for carving, shaving, sculpting, and scraping
- Stainless steel blade never needs sharpening
- Blades are the same sharpness on both sides, right- or left-handed
- Use all safety precautions
- Keep out of the reach of children