Remove material or imperfections from your ceramic pieces with the help of our three choices of 19mm Spiral Bands. These small cylinders are made of diamond sanding paper in various grits, perfect for grinding in small spots or contoured surfaces, such as the inner and outer edges of feet and lids. The abrasive bands are typically placed over an expanding rubber mandrel, which then attaches to a drill.
Rubber mandrel not included.
Diamond sanding paper on spiral band cylinder, 19 mm X 25 mm. Sanding paper grit sizes include 60, 120, and 200.
- Works on bisque, high-fired clay or glaze, glass, tile, stone
- Perfect for sanding contoured areas
- Removing a sharp edge on a handle, rim or foot
- Resizing a lid to a jar
- Much easier for smoothing rounded areas
- Always use with water
Wear safety glasses
- Use with a cordless drill, not corded electric
- Observe all safety precautions
- Keep away from small children