Our P4 Teardrop Fluting Tool is one of our unique carvers. It’s great for carving and sculpting hard clay. The sleek pencil-like handle, complemented by a foam grip, ensures optimal comfort and enhanced control, even during prolonged use.
- Fluting tool with 6 mm-diameter U-shaped tip
- Designed to create smooth-sided grooves with rounded clean edges
- Hardwood pencil carver; 5.5-inch (140 mm) pencil-type handle
- Blades are stainless steel and never need sharpening
- Can carve bone dry or leather-hard clay
- Adjustable blade angle
- Spare blade sets are available for purchase
- Wood grain may vary
- Carving deep or shallow
- Carving clay (in the “beak down” position)
- Sgraffito (in the “beak up” position)
- Mishima, sculpting, scraping, and more
- Stainless-steel blade never dulls and leaves little to no burrs or debris
- Carve faster and deeper while the blade resists breaking and rusting
- Sharp blade increases efficiency and reduces fatigue
- Not intended for trimming
- Use all safety precautions
- Keep out of the reach of children
I'm newer to the carving world and I quite enjoy the control I have with the tool. This helps me create the texture I want and make beautiful work.
Perfect profile and ability to control depth when fluting.