Looking for a great ceramic carving tool to remove material? Our new P26 Long Diamond Relief-Carving Tool will be a priceless addition to your pottery carving tool collection.
- Elongated 15-mm diamond-shaped stainless-steel blade
- 140 mm (5.5-inch) long pencil-type hardwood handle
- A must-have for removing material in tight spots
- Provides easy depth control for good line work
- Works best hard leather-hard and bone-dry clay
- Adjustable blade angle
- Wood grain may vary
- Carving with sides of blades for shallow undercuts
- Mishima, sculpting, scraping, and more
- Stainless-steel blade never dulls and leaves little to no burrs or debris
- Carve faster and deeper while the blade resists breaking and rusting
- Sharp blade increases efficiency and reduces fatigue
- Not intended for trimming
- Use all safety precautions
- Keep out of the reach of children
Super pleased with P26! Makes nice crisp lines.
I love this set of tools! They work so well for carving out small details.