This Hole Counter Sink Drill Bit is designed to create, enlarge, shape, trim and finish holes in ceramics, porcelain, tile, glass and more. Use the the specialized shape with a drill to create a chamfered 45-degree edge around a hole up to 25 mm in diameter. This diamond grit bit is incredibly long-lasting with proper use.
- Hole counter sink drill bit made of diamond grit and metal
- 25 mm width X 15 mm length tapered cone shape
- 8 mm shaft
- 180 grit
- Creates conical holes up to 25 mm
- Works on tile, stone or glass
- Can also grind away glaze drips, bisque or high-fired ceramic
- Remove sharp edges, smooth chipped edges
- Shape or cleanup bisque spots
- Remove kiln shelf debris
- Can be used wet or dry
- Controls dust when used with water
- Use all safety precautions
Keep out of the reach of children
Note: For longevity, use water, high speed and gentle pressure. Overheating the tool will greatly decrease tool lifespan and change the tool shape. "Let the diamonds do the work."