Sanding your ceramic art can separate smooth professional pieces from scratchy novice work. There's nothing like Diamond Sandpaper for every step of the process, either getting those rough drips off a foot or buffing the glaze on a mug to a beautiful shine. Now you can buy all the grits of Diamond Sandpaper we offer in a convenient, affordable set. Plus, these extremely thin and flexible sanding papers work well with glass, tile and stone projects too.
Purchased separately, all these sandpapers would cost $175. See what an excellent value this set is!
Diamond sanding paper comes in 2.5" x 4" pieces. Sanding paper grit sizes include:
- This diamond grit sandpaper for ceramics is great for smoothing intricate details or tight crevices
- Works on bone dry, bisque, high-fired clay or glaze, glass, tile, stone
- Perfect for sanding contoured areas
- Removing a sharp edge on a handle, rim or foot
- Much easier for smoothing rounded areas
- Diamond grit sandpaper can be used wet or dry
- Extremely flexible for getting in tight areas
- Doesn't disintegrate in water like sandpaper
- Much faster than sandpaper
- Much longer-lasting than sandpaper
- Requires fewer strokes and less force than sandpaper
- Use all safety precautions
- Keep out of the reach of children