If you’re looking for some great ceramic carving tools that allow you to get into tight places to craft fine, intricate details into your pottery, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve bundled three of our most popular fine-point carving tools to expand your ceramic tool collection. Each tool comes with an extra blade and three total grips!
This DiamondCore® fine-point ceramic tool bundle includes:
- FP2 Fine Point Arrow Carving Tool
- FP7 Fine Point Arc Chisel Carving Tool
- FP9 Fine Point Micro Half Dome Carving Tool
These tools are far superior to traditional sgraffito wire tools — and our proprietary blade technology never dulls and gives you cleaner lines, crisper edges and less drag every time. Both sides of the blade are equally sharp and work the same for right- or left-handed artists.
If purchased separately, these tools would cost more than $114. Save money by bundling them and get this set for $99! Learn more about each of these tools below.
FP2 Fine Point Arrow Carving Tool
~3.5 mm width arrow-shaped blade
- Hardwood pencil carver with arrow tip
- Perfect for carving in multiple directions and angles
FP7 Fine Point Arc Chisel Carving Tool
3.5 mm-wide, arc-shaped blade
- Pencil carver for finer detail work on your pottery
- Great for shaving very thin layers
FP9 Fine Point Micro Half Dome Carving Tool
- 5 mm-wide, half-dome-shaped blade
- Allows you to easily transition from round to corner-cut fine lines
- 5-inch (139 mm) long pencil-type handle