or use without the block for a flexible sanding option. • Smooth high-fired clay, glaze, bisque, tile, stone or glass
• Smoothing the foot or the sides and rim of a ceramic piece
• Smooths foot to prevent scratching a table
• Prevents foot from snagging a tablecloth
• Smooth a cup rim without damaging the glaze (3500 grit)
• Can be used wet or dry ( doesn't deteriorate in water)
• Far outlast sandpaper
• Using with water controls dust
• Far less fatigue than sandpaper
• Much easier and faster than other type of type of abrasive
• Use all appropriate safety precautions
• Keep out of the reach of children
Important note: The higher grit pads have resin-based "dots" which are designed for smoothing only after adequate smoothing with lower grit pads. The dots will show wear as the pads are used. This is normal and how they are designed to work. Trying to polish a piece without adequate smoothing with lower grit diamond pads first will cause the dots to wear much more rapidly.
Note: Velcro Block is $10. Each individual velcro diamond sanding pad is $19. With the purchase of all 7 pads the block is included for free.