These hook-and-loop-backed flexible diamond sanding pads from DiamondCore® Tools are highly flexible 93 mm X 57 mm pads. They can be used on or off the block for hook-and-loop pads for all your sanding projects! With the purchase of all 7 flexible diamond hook-and-loop pads, the block is included for free.
- 60 grit (coarse) sanding pad for rough heavy clay or glaze (green)
- 120 grit (medium) sanding pad for general purpose (black)
- 200 grit (fine) sanding pad for smoothing (red)
- 400 grit sanding pad for smoothing (yellow)
- 800 grit sanding pad for smoothing (white)
- 1500 grit sanding pad for polishing (blue)
- 3000 grit sanding pad for polishing (orange)
- Use with the block for a rigid sanding surface or use without the block for a flexible sanding option.
- Smooth high-fired clay, glaze, bisque, tile, stone or glass
- Smoothing the foot or the sides and rim of a ceramic piece
- Smooths foot to prevent scratching a table
- Prevents foot from snagging a tablecloth
- Smooth a cup rim without damaging the glaze (3000 grit)
- Can be used wet or dry (doesn't deteriorate in water)
- Far outlast sandpaper
- Using with water controls dust
- Far less fatigue than sandpaper
- Much easier and faster than other type of type of abrasive
- Use all safety precautions
- Keep out of the reach of children
Note: The higher-grit pads have resin-based "dots" which are designed for smoothing only after adequate smoothing with lower-grit pads. The dots will show wear as the pads are used. This is normal and how they are designed to work. Trying to polish a piece without adequate smoothing with lower-grit diamond pads first will cause the dots to wear much more rapidly.