• Shaft size: 2.3 mm dia. (which may require a collet See "Dremel Collet Set").
• Use all appropriate safety precautions
• Use cordless rotary tool to avoid water getting tool motor
• Always use water
• Grinding sharp surfaces will cause rapid premature wear
• Keep out of the reach of children
*Technique Note: It is best to first grind off the glaze drip with a DiamondCore Rotary Tool, then sand down the scar with the finest available Diamond sandpaper (800 grit preferred), then start with the most coarse polishing bullet, then to the finer, then the finest bullet to finish. ( do not expect to get the same sheen as when the glaze was kiln-fired, and the more minerals and powdered coloring elements there are in the glaze the less likely to get a high-gloss finish).